What lower mainland fire departments use the Red Cross First Responder course?
The Red Cross First Responder course is the most commonly used FR course in the lower mainland. Currently it is used by the following departments:
- Abbotsford Fire & Rescue Service
- Coquitlam Fire & Rescue Service
- Port Coquitlam Fire and Rescue
- Delta Fire & Emergency Services
- Harrison Hot Springs
- Langley Township Fire Department
- Langley City Fire & Rescue
- New Westminster Fire & Rescue Services
- North Vancouver Fire Department
- Port Moody
- Vancouver Fire & Rescue Services
- West Vancouver Fire & Rescue
And the list continues to grow.
When you take your First Responder course with Priority Care First Aid you will receive your national certification AND your EMALB first responder level 3 licensing exams…. preparing you to the same standard used by these departments!